Noodle Doodle 2015
Welcome to the latest Noodle Doodle adventure. In this episode, we’re celebrating Christmas by bringing one of our favourite red-nosed characters to life in his snowy hometown.
We’ll show you how to create your very own Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in just 15 minutes with fresh garden ingredients and a pack of MAGGI 2 Minute Noodles. This activity is perfect for the school holidays to get the kids excited for Christmas!
- Cook a pack of MAGGI noodles for two minutes. Then arrange the noodles at the bottom of the plate to look like snow.
- Cut a piece of red capsicum for the sleigh and a thin, green slice for its legs.
- Carefully cut out Rudolph using a large mushroom with a small piece of cherry tomato where his nose is. Next, place sprigs of rosemary for antlers and sleigh strings.
- Cube red, yellow and green capsicums as presents in the sleigh.
- For the final touches, place small cauliflower florets in the sky to act as snow falling.
So there you have it – a perfect White Christmas in five easy steps. Best of all, you can use the leftover ingredients for our delicious zucchini lasagne recipe. Try this fun Christmas activity with the kids, or be inspired to create your own design!
You & MAGGI. Cooking up fresh ideas.