- MAGGI Marketplace Chilli Jam Stir Fry
- MAGGI Marketplace Chinese BBQ Pork Stir Fry
- MAGGI Marketplace Chinese Five Spice Stir Fry
- MAGGI Marketplace Honey Soy Stir Fry
- MAGGI Marketplace Satay Stir Fry
- MAGGI Marketplace Sweet Chilli and Lemongrass Stir Fry
- MAGGI Marketplace Teriyaki Sesame Stir Fry
MAGGI Marketplace Teriyaki Sesame Stir Fry
20 minutes and 2 simple steps is all it takes to serve up a delicious Stir Fry for dinner tonight. MAGGI Marketplace Teriyaki Sesame Stir Fry is made with a delicious combination of your favourite Asian ingredients, ready for you to add your choice of meat and favourite vegetables.
With it’s unique two-step process of an infusion paste and a finishing sauce you can create a great tasting stir fry every time. For a meat free alternative, get creative and swap the meat for firm tofu.
500gYour choice of meat
3 cupsmixed vegetables
- NB. We recommend lean chicken strips or other lean meats. For a meat free Stir Fry try firm tofu chopped into 2cm cubes
How to Make
Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 10 Minutes | Cooking time: 10 Minutes
Infuse - In a medium sized bowl, stir Infusion Paste through your meat or tofu
Cook - Heat saucepan or wok over high heat, add 1 tbsp. oil. Add your meat or tofu to pan, cook for 5 mins. Add veggies to pan, stir through and cook for 3 mins
Finish - Pour Finishing Sauce into pan, stir through, cook for a further 2 mins and serve. Enjoy!
Infusion Paste: Water, Sugar, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Sesame Oil, Tomato Paste, Corn Starch, Sea Salt, Ginger, Vinegar , Iodised Salt, Yeast Extract.
Finishing Sauce :Sugar, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Vinegar, Water, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Ginger, Garlic, Burnt Sugar.
|Servings Per Pack:4
Serving: 37.5g (Recipe Base Makes Approx. 344g Per Serve^)
|Average Quantity Per Serve||Average Quantity per 100g||% DI*
|Average Quantity Per Serve
^ As Prepared
|Average Quantity Per 100g
|* Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ.
^ When Prepared in accordance with recipe instructions using 1 cup of uncooked long grain rice.