- Chinese BBQ Pork Stir fry
- Chinese Five Spice & Soy Beef Stir fry
- Honey, Soy & Garlic Chicken Stir fry
- Satay Chicken
- Sweet Chilli, Garlic & Cashew Chicken Stir fry
- Sweet Chilli, Ginger and Lemongrass Chicken Stir fry
- Teriyaki & Sesame Chicken Stir fry
Chinese BBQ Pork Stir fry
A delicious mix of Chinese spices to complement this lean pork cut and fresh vegetables to create a delicious pork stir fry.
- 500gPork Tenderloin, sliced into strips
- 3 cupsmixed chopped vegetables (e.g. green beans, carrots, bok choy, mushrooms, zuchhini and broccolini)
- 1 pktMAGGI Stirfry Creations Chinese BBQ Pork
How to Make
Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 10 Minutes | Cooking time: 10 Minutes
Tear apart the Stirfry Creations pack, using the perforation down the centre
In a medium sized bowl, stir INFUSION PASTE through pork , set aside for 2-5 minutes while you prepare vegetables.
Heat saucepan or wok over high heat, add 1 tbsp oil. Add pork to pan, cook for 5 mins. Add vegetables to pan, stir through and cook for 3 minutes.
Pour FINISHING SAUCE into pan, stir through, cook for a further 2 minutes and serve.
Sugar, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Water, Vinegar, Canola Oil, Thickener (1422), Flavours (Contains Wheat and Soy), Ginger, Garlic, Colour (150c), Chilli.
MADE ON EQUIPMENT THAT ALSO PROCESSES PRODUCTS CONTAINING CELERY AND MUSTARD
|MAGGI Stirfry Creations Chinese BBQ Pork|
Servings Per Pack: 4
per 100 g
|% Daily Intake |
Per Serving As Prepared Per Serve
|As Prepared Per Serve||Average Quantity|
|Energy||360 kJ||965 kJ||22%||1920 kJ|
|Protein||0.9 g||2.4 g||71%||35.6 g|
|Fat-total||1.9 g||5.2 g||12%||8.4 g|
|0.2 g||0.4 g||4%||1 g|
|Carbohydrate||16.4 g||43.9 g||19%||57.8 g|
|13.5 g||35.9 g||17%||15.2 g|
|Sodium||620 mg||1655 mg||31%||710 mg|