- MAGGI Marketplace Chilli Jam Stir Fry
- MAGGI Marketplace Chinese BBQ Pork Stir Fry
- MAGGI Marketplace Chinese Five Spice & Soy Beef Stir Fry
- MAGGI Marketplace Honey Soy & Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
- MAGGI Marketplace Satay Chicken Stir Fry
- MAGGI Marketplace Sweet Chilli, Ginger and Lemongrass Chicken Stir Fry
- MAGGI Marketplace Teriyaki & Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
MAGGI Marketplace Sweet Chilli, Ginger and Lemongrass Chicken Stir Fry
20 minutes and 2 simple steps is all it takes to serve up a delicious Stir Fry for dinner tonight. MAGGI Marketplace Sweet Chilli & Lemongrass Stir Fry is made with a zesty mix of your favourite Asian ingredients with a hint of spice, ready for you to add your choice of meat and favourite vegetables.
With it’s unique two-step process of an infusion paste and a finishing sauce you can create a great tasting stir fry every time. For a meat free alternative, get creative and swap the meat for firm tofu. For more great MAGGI recipe ideas, go to maggi.com.au.
500gYour choice of meat
3 cupsmixed vegetables
- NB. We recommend lean chicken strips or other lean meats. Or for a meat free Stir Fry try firm tofu chopped into 2cm cubes
How to Make
Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 10 Minutes | Cooking time: 10 Minutes
Infuse - In a medium sized bowl, stir Infusion Paste through your meat or tofu
Cook - Heat saucepan or wok over high heat, add 1 tbsp. oil. Add your meat or tofu to pan, cook for 5 mins. Add veggies to pan, stir through and cook for 3 mins
Finish - Pour Finishing Sauce into pan, stir through, cook for a further 2 mins and serve. Enjoy!
Infusion Paste: Water, Sugar, Chilli (5.4%), Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Lemongrass (3.7%), Garlic, Iodised Salt, Vinegar.
Finishing sauce: Water, Sugar, Garlic, Spices (Ginger, Chilli (4.6%), Coriander, Cumin), Iodised Salt, Canola Oil, Lemongrass (4.9%), Corn Starch, Soy Sauce (Wheat and Soy), Vinegar, Flavour.
|* Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ.
^ When Prepared in accordance with recipe instructions using 1 cup of uncooked long grain rice.