1. Preheat oven to 200ºC/180°C fan forced. Grease 2 x 12 hole patty pans.
2. Sift flour into a medium bowl, rub in margarine until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add egg yolk and water, mix to a firm dough. Set aside.
3. Heat a frying pan over medium heat; add bacon, cook 2 minutes. Combine milk and MAGGI Devilled Sausage Recipe Mix, add to pan, bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, cool slightly.
4. Whisk eggs into mixture, stir in cheese, breadcrumbs and parsley.
5. Roll out pastry onto a lightly floured surface; cut into rounds using an 8cm cutter. Place pastry rounds into prepared pans; divide filling evenly between pastry cases; bake 15-20 minutes, or until cooked.