1. Preheat oven to 180ºC/160°C fan forced.
2. Heat oil in large frying pan over medium high heat; add onion and garlic, cook 1 minute. Add red capsicum, celery, zucchini, beans, cauliflower and carrot, cook further 4 minutes. Add tomatoes, bring to the boil and simmer a further 5 minutes.
3. Combine flour, MAGGI Original Seasoning and water; mix to smooth paste. Add to the pan with vegetables; stir over high heat until mixture comes to the boil and thickens. Remove from heat, stir in parsley and butter beans. Pour into an ovenproof dish.
4. Arrange potato over vegetables and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until golden.