Satay Chicken Rice
This Satay Chicken Rice is not only convenient, but also full of deliciously authentic Asian flavours. The sauce simmers down, infusing the rice with that rich and unique satay flavour.
How to make
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 45 minutes
- Spray large deep frying pan with oil, heat, add chicken, cook 2 minutes until browned.
- Add onion and capsicum cook 2 minutes.
- Add MAGGI One Pan Recipe Base and peanut butter, stir to combine.
- Add 2¾ cups (690mL) water, and uncooked rice, mix well. (Water will be absorbed by the rice and infuse with flavour).
- Bring to boil, simmer covered 30-35 minutes or until rice is tender, stir occassionally and serve.